As in any serious activity, success in karate takes commitment, sacrifices, attention to nutrition and sleep, relentless work ethic and an ability to prioritize.
To apply for consideration, please submit a letter detailing the answers to the questions below as well as any additional information about you (your child) that would be relevant to your application to email@example.com with the title “Focused Karate and Athletic Development Program Application”.
- Briefly describe your history in karate. If you are a beginner, describe your work ethic in other activities.
- How many days per week do you want to practice karate?
- What are your goals in karate?
- Are you currently involved in other sports or after-school activities? If so, how will you balance these commitments with our highly demanding karate program?
- Do you require financial assistance? If so, please indicate how we can help make this program accessible to you. If selected, are you able to commit to all training sessions (with the exception of an emergency) and any additional sparring sessions or competitions?